Welcome to arlen.boards.net, y'all! I ask that you please take the time to read these rules, as they are your responsibility to follow in an effort to keep this forum a clean and inviting place for guests and members alike.
1) All of us have an opinion, and the boards here are a place to freely express it. Naturally, we may disagree, and that's okay. Just don't harass others when making your case.
2) Post threads in the appropriate place. We have boards and sub boards for reason. All posts not in the right place will be moved or deleted.
3) Bad language is highly frowned upon. A little cussing is okay, but excessive amounts will not be tolerated.
4) If a thread has gone 30+ days without a post, leave it alone unless you have something substantial to add to it.
5) Do not backseat moderate. That's my job. If you see something wrong, report it.
6) No spamming or trolling, period.
7) As administrator, I reserve the right to suspend or terminate members who fail to meet these rules.
This page will be edited with time, but for now, these are the rules.